Patricia Fleck Anderson, 66, died Monday, March 8, 2021 at Memorial University Medical Center.
Patricia was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota to Theodore and Theresa Brown Fleck. After moving to Savannah, she retired from BASF after 25 years of service.
Surviving are her husband of 21 years, Robert Anderson; brother, Skip Fleck; sisters, Toni Fleck, Jo Dehate, and Janet Tompkins.
The family will have a private graveside service at Bonaventure Cemetery.
I knew Pat from the American Legion she was a very sweet person we will miss her. Prayers and best wishes to her family
- Nancy black, Savannah, GA
- Patrick and Therese Sheehan and Family, Oatland Island, GEORGIA
- Claude and Frances Gills, Pooler, Ga
pat was such a giving person may GOD bless the family at this time.
- david blount, Savannah, GA
Duncan I am so sorry to hear about Pat. She fought a brave battle and always with dignity. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Jeannette whitted, Savannah, GA
- Jackie Ray, Bloomingdale , Georgia
I am sending my sincere condolences and heartfelt sympathy to the family of Ms Pat. She was a pleasure to work with and a sweet lady and I will cherish our friendship forever. Rest In Peace Ms Pat.
- Angie Walker and family, Rincon, Ga
- Angie Walker, Rincon, Ga
I used to talk to Pat at the American Legion Post 184. I always enjoyed her company and appreciated the giving, caring soul Pat was. Rest in peace friend.
- Christi Werner, Shalimar, FL
Services under the direction of:
Fox & Weeks Funeral Directors, Islands Chapel
- A Private Service Will Be Held