Longtime cycling enthusiast Norman Miller Lack, II, 73, passed away Thursday, February 11, 2021. A memorial service will be held at a later date.
So very sorry to hear of Norman's passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family at this difficult time.
- Cynthia Prutzman and Gordon Taylor, Savannah, GA
My deepest condolences to those who knew Nad better than I ever could, may he rest in peace.
- Aaron Peterson, Savannah, Georgia
- Paula Winchester Mutzel, Cape May Court House, NJ
Rest in peace old friend.
- Peggi Mitten, Albuquerque, NM
So long, old friend, I'll remember the good times we had together. We were friends in HS where Norm was a great gymnast. He later devoted his energies to biking and growing bonsai trees among other living things. I hope it brought him great happiness. To his sister and immediate family I extend my sincerest sympathies.
- Kevin F Donohue, Ellicott City, MD
Services under the direction of:
Fox & Weeks Funeral Directors, Hodgson Chapel