Tessa Marion Fine, 36, passed away Friday, August 28, 2020 at Memorial University Medical Center. Tessa was born in Savannah, daughter of Anthony and Glenna Fine.
Tessa was a 2002 graduate of St. Vincent’s Academy and was currently a technician with the Children’s Eye Institute. Tessa was of the Catholic faith.
Tessa had a loving heart, a wonderful sense of humor and was a good friend. She loved her family especially being a daddy’s girl before her father’s passing.
Surviving are her mother, Glenna Fine; brother and sister-in-law, Anthony and Brittany Fine; niece, Addison Fine; nephew, Grayson Fine. She will be sorely missed by her family, friends and her beloved dog, Roscoe.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Tessa’s memory to the Humane Society for Greater Savannah, 7215 Sally Mood Dr., Savannah, GA 31406.
Words cannot express my sorrow. Praying for family and friends at this difficult time.
- Mary Perry , Pembroke, GA
Sorry for your loss.
- Jonathan and Samantha Herrington , Midway , Ga
Mrs Fine, I’m so sorry to hear this. Tessa was always a great friend. I will cherish the memories we made in the past!! God bless you and the rest of your family. Prayers for healing and understanding. Love always, Shannon
- Shannon and Zach hillard, Wilmington island, Ga
- Diane and Gary Coleman, Savannah , GA
My deepest sympathies for your family.
- Kathryn Brantley, Savannah, GA
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Glenna and Anthony, We are so very sorry at the loss of Tessa. You have our love and prayers. The Watson Family
- Kenn and Kathy Wstson, Savannah, Ga
You will be forever missed Tessa, we shared so many laughs together, and I'll always remember you. Mythoughts and prayers are with her family and friends. Kim.
- Kimberly , Guyton , Georgia
- Stephanie zabawa, Statesboro, Ga
- Kelly Kilpatrick Hunt, Savannah , Georgia
- Scott and Laura Coleman
So sorry for your loss, she always a sweet person.
- Sean Tuttle , Pooler , Georgia
Glena I am so heart broken to hear of Tessas passing. She will always Be my Scottish little sister, and some of my best memories include her! I love y’all so much and am so sorry. Sending love and comfort to you and your family.
- Laurie Graham-Kenney, Tega Cay, SC
Dearest Glenna and family. We are so sadden to hear of Tessa's passing and sending you all prayers and comforting thoughts. All our love and sincerest condolences - The Pinckneys
- Lisa Pinckney, Rock Hill, SC
Glenna and Anthony ,There are no words to express my sorrow for your loss. Tessa was so full of joy any time I was around her . I am so terribly sorry.
- Carole Fine, Savannah, Ga
Glenna, we were surprized and saddened to learn of Tessa's passing. Tony will have some company.
- Robert Green, Tybee Island, Georgia
I am so sorry to hear this. Let me know if you need anything.
- Robert J. Lytle, Metter, Georgia
Ms. Glenna, it was such an honor to have Tessa as my best friend. You raised an amazing human being who brought so much joy and laughter into the lives of those who knew her. You, Anthony, Brittany and the kids are in my thought and If there is ANYTHING at all I can do to bring you any sort of comfort, I’m here. ❤️❤️
- Ashley Waters , Savannah, GA
We miss you more than words can express, Tessa. May you rest in eternal peace.
- John and Josepha DeVaro, Savannah, GA
My heart and prayers are with this family at the Time of your bereavement. ... The Humphies!
- Kimberly Mutcherson, Savannah, Georgia
Sending my deepest condolences and prayers .
- Candy Hughes /Islands Elementary/Teacher, Savannah, Ga
We are so sorry to hear of Tessa's death. Love and prayers to her mother and all the family from her SVA Community.
- Sr. Helen Marie, Savannah, GA
Glenna I am so sorry to hear of Tessa's passing. May God give you the strength to get through this sad time and may Perpetual light shine upon her
- Julia Dyer Strickland, Savannah, Georgia
We will miss you Tessa Fine !!!!
- Spanish class sisters c/o 2003, Savannah , Ga
So sorry for your loss.
- Hester McDonald, Savannah, GA
Services under the direction of:
Fox & Weeks Funeral Directors, Islands Chapel