Carl Lee Ridgon, Jr., died June 12, 2020. The Chatham County native was a retired machinist with International Paper, and was a veteran of the U.S. Army, having served in the Korean Conflict. He is survived by two daughters, Amanda R. Rigdon and Angela R. Baker.
Sorry for lost amy.he walk with the Angel's and god in heaven
- Amanda vincent, Savannah , Ga
We love you and we are here for you if you need us. Love you Amy.
- Jennifer Kidd and family , Allenhurst , Ga
Sorry for your loss Amy. He is now in a better place. You did a great job taking care of him, now it’s Gods turn. Prayers for you and your dad.
- Georgette Black , Atlanta , Georgia
I am so sorry for loss. Sending prayers to you all.
- Christal Vincent, Savannah, Ga
Services under the direction of:
Fox & Weeks Funeral Directors, Hodgson Chapel
- Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced.