Mitchell G. Rowe, 63, of Springfield, GA passed away Friday, January 15, 2021 in Savannah. He was born September 15, 1957 in Savannah to the late Coy M. and Ollie Gentry Rowe. Mitchell was a truck driver for AAA Cooper Transportation. He is survived by two daughters, his brothers, and several nieces, nephews, and many friends.
- Georgia Ratliff Bell, rincon, GA
- Ratliff Family , Springfield , Ga
To the Rowe and Smith Family: My prayers and condolences on the loss of your loved one. May God comfort and strengthen you during this season of transiton.
- LaVerne D. Alexander, Savannah, GA
Linda and Alli, I am so sorry for your loss. I just heard the news! I loved Mitchell.
- Lynn Smith, Savannah, GA
Prayers going out to the family of my former coworker. Mitchell was a good friend and his personality kept us rolling in laughter throughout the years we worked together, he will greatly be missed
- James Calhoun, called by J.R. At AAA Cooper, Bloomingdale , Georgia
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. ❤️ Mitchell will be missed by many.
- Cribbs and Kessler Families, Richmond hill, Ga
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. Mitchell always knew how to make people laugh. He will be truly missed. RIP dear friend
- Tony & Karen Cirlingione, Rincon, GA
So sad to hear about your father
- Jenkins Family, Rincon, GA
Services under the direction of:
Fox & Weeks Funeral Directors, Hodgson Chapel